Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fa Sol La Ti Do

There is so much that I could write about in my first post. My new relationship with God is the most amazing thing that I've ever experienced. I'm so thankful that I've found my way back to Him after wondering for so long if it would ever happen. I think it began when I first came to Watermarke. It was awesome to meet people that were so different in Christ but so accepting at the same time; to be able to worship God without "rules" about how I should act or dress just so I make a good impression for my parents. BigStuf was my turning point. I went in not exactly knowing what to expect, worrying that it would be awkward because I wasn't in high school, but I quickly had all my expectations changed. I had so many faith-changing experiences, just to name a few: being anointed and prayed over by Steen and the other senior girls, the last night's worship, communion on the beach, being re-baptized in the ocean. Plus the relationships I built; spending a week with people is a good way to make friends. Since I came back I've had even more experiences. I'm learning to listen and know when God is speaking to me, and I'm learning to trust in him to provide. Thanks so much to everyone and to God for helping me come this far.

No comments: